June 26, 2018

mule notes, mmxviii-vi-xxvi

Cora touched a brand new target ten times in less than ten minutes this afternoon. We used a 12-inch square rubber tile which I hope to have her place a front hoof on within the next few sessions. I was holding it low today; transitioning from a touch with the nose to a touch with a hoof is next.

I like my horoscope this week from Free Will Astrology. Virgos rock:

Stage magicians may seem to make a glass of wine hover in midair, or transform salt into diamonds, or make doves materialize and fly out of their hands. It's all fake, of course - tricks performed by skilled illusionists. But here's a twist on the old story: I suspect that for a few weeks, you will have the power to generate effects that may, to the uninitiated, have a resemblance to magic tricks - except that your magic will be real, not fake. And you will have worked very hard to accomplish what looks easy and natural. And the marvels you generate will, unlike the illusionists', be authentic and useful.

Right on.

"Well, don't let's spoil the show with any silly old not believing," said Gerald with decision. "I'm going to believe in magic as hard as I can..."
-The Enchanted Castle, Edith Nesbit, 1907

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2018

    I hope that works for all us Virgos

    ReplyDelete