May 20, 2018

ranch notes, mmxviii-v-xx




Bren texted while I was at work and said there was a tornado warning for Leander - almost certainly the same cell in the top picture, which caught my eye while I was feeding the horses. As I was finishing mucking the lower paddocks the rain started in earnest, so I handed out a few carrots and headed out. About halfway home I saw the storm's swath - broken fences, trees split in half - and the fire chief was out checking up on folks. Nothing major as far as I could see, but yikes.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 20, 2018

    yikes, indeed! We are cloudy, cool this morning with some wetness left from
    rain overnight. Susan had snow==again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 20, 2018

    also--Boulder got a dump of rain yesterday--along with hail-causing road flooding.

    ReplyDelete